How Well Do You Know Your Husband?
Katy at The Great Adventure had this meme of sorts on her site...I'm always up for a challenge!
1. Sitting in front of the TV, what's on the screen? baseball, football or a Law and Order SVU/CSI type show.
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Honey mustard, and yes, he would order a salad.
3. What's one food he doesn't like? peaches - I know! The nerve!
4. You go out to a bar. What does he order? beer - probably Shiner on tap if they have it
5. Where did he go to high school? Conroe High School
6. What size shoe does he wear? 12 or 13
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? probably receipts from the gas station since they seem to be in an endless pile on his dresser anyway.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? a reuben maybe?
9. What would this person eat everyday if he could? This one is tough. I'd have to say liver and onions.
10. What is his favorite cereal? Again, tough call since I do most of the shopping. Probably the Fiber One Cinnamon Delight is one of the tops (at least that's what we're currently eating).
11. What would he never wear? Levis. The man will NOT wear Levis.
12. What is his favorite sports team? probably the Astros (or it better be if he's living in this house with me)
13. Who will he vote for? You know, there are just some things you don't talk about with other people - and politics is one of them. I'm fairly confident I know who he is voting for, but I'm pleading the 5th on this one.
14. Who is his best friend? Well, it had BETTER be ME! LOL Hard to really pinpoint anyone else as the man is quite the loner.
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? I know he wishes I could just learn to say no - I say yes to too many things and get myself involved in too much all the time.
16. How many states has he lived in? just one GREAT one
17.What is his heritage? Um, okay, this one will be harder for me...German, Native American, English, Scottish???
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday, what kind of cake? German Chocolate cake
19. Did he play sports in high school? Yes - some football.
20. What could he spend hours doing? What COULD he spend hours doing? Cleaning up my messes, lol. What DOES he spend hours doing? Surfing the Internet, lol.
21. Does he belong to any men's organizations? Other than fraternal alumni? Nope.

4 Comments:
He would eat liver and onions every day? Really?
Mark will only wear Levis. No other brand is acceptable. And personally, I think Levis suck. The back pockets ALWAYS rip out where he carries his wallet.
Well this looks like fun. It would be interesting to now see HIS answers about YOU.
I stole this idea and posted mine about Ben on my blog. It was too fun. I think we should ask them the same questions and see how well our husband know US!
I did it!
Post a Comment
<< Home