Weekend Diets
Not mine - let's not go there.
The boys.
Here's what they ate while we were at my in-laws...
sandwiches
Lunchables
cake (red velvet and carrot - we can count the carrot cake as a veggie, right?)
sodas
Those gummy orange slices
chocolate
chips
pizza
mac-and-cheese
other stuff from the pizza place
nominal fruit cups and grapes to appease the mother-unit
Good breakfasts (I do have to give all parties involved credit here - breakfast is an Event at my in-laws' house, and the kids ate well for this meal!)
This is what grandparents are all about, right?

3 Comments:
I just had a gag reflex thinking about those gummy orange slices. Yep, got them from grandma.
Look at it this way. When our kids act weird, just blame their diet.
Mmmmmm. Gummy orange slices.
Did you know they make those for the holidays in pumpkin shape? I had some today.
Grandparents let loose when it comes to the grandkids. They love to feed them junk and know they don't have to deal with the after-effects.
Post a Comment
<< Home