Friday, October 03, 2008

Flashback Friday - AHA!


OH. MY. GOODNESS.

Raise your hand if you don't remember "Take On Me" by A-Ha???? This was probably one of my most favorite videos, where the gal is eating in a cafe and gets pulled into the comic with the A-Ha dudes then escapes, rushes home to grieve over the way the comic ends and finds Dude on her doorstep? I sooooooo wanted to be her! And wear the Madonna-esque clothes and makeup!


Go visit Christi for more Flashback Friday videos and experience a blast from the past!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, October 03, 2008, Blogger Abby said...

I always thought that was such a creative and mesmerizing video. Hated the song though....

 
At 11:53 AM, October 03, 2008, Blogger pantrygirl said...

one of my first crushes was the lead singer. i wanted to be that girl so bad. i spent many afternoons doing the molly ringwald to that song. lol

 
At 12:20 PM, October 03, 2008, Blogger Whimsical Ranter said...

Oh yeah that takes me back.

 
At 4:06 PM, October 07, 2008, Blogger Christi S said...

I LOVED this song! I had a huge posted of A-Ha on my wall in middle school!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home